[Mgs] Insurance - "declared value" without usage restrictions

Pat Harris - "sammler" sammler at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 10 09:02:05 MDT 2007

I'm currently insured but it's one of the policies which places quite a
few restrictions on the use of the car - something of an "events,
meetings, etc." limitation.

I'd like to have a  "declared value" policy without any restrictions.
The company I've used for over 40 years offers only the usual "actual
value" type policies and they were unable to tell me what the "actual
value" would be - until I had an accident  :-(

Does anyone have experience with a company which  offers this type of
"declared  value" policy  without any usage limitations?

Thanks,
Pat