[Mgs] Decided to keep the SL500 (NMGB content

WJHS1960 WJHS1960 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 9 14:29:48 MDT 2007

Rick:

My .02.!   I HATE new cars.  No character with NO "looks".

My daily driver puirchased via ebay     http://tinyurl.com/2koohr   !!  I paid
EXACTLY $10,000. for it, flew to CA to pick-up, and spent right around $1200
to get it home (made some sales call on way back so wrote off entire trip!!
LOL).  Don't have more than $500 spent on repairs since and she passed Smog
Test (but won't pass gas station - 500hp with 2BBL<F>).  I love her.  Gotta up
date & add pics to above.

Exact same car was previous identical to above for 14 years.  Now NEEDS
complete ground-up resto (car available for $2500<G>) and purchased about 15
blocks from me for $4700.  I don't think that over the years I spent even
close to a grand for "repairs".  Think I got my money out of it??<VBG>

Now the .02 part.  LOL

I would look for something like below and e-bay the MB where I in your
shoes!!

http://tinyurl.com/23fd89   Second fav.

http://tinyurl.com/2yy5av

http://tinyurl.com/ynkddc

http://tinyurl.com/2a5w3u

http://tinyurl.com/2kkl4f
Just add A/C to this one<G>!!  My fav.

There is about 7000 other listings to go thru so I stopped at page 11.

Me