[Mgs] Solstice, absolutely NO MGB content (personal quest for opinions)

WSpohn4 at aol.com WSpohn4 at aol.com
Sat Jun 9 11:10:00 MDT 2007

In a message dated 09/06/2007 9:56:18 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rolindsay at yahoo.com writes:

Then  again, the
Pontiac is dropping about $10k per year and the M-B,
about  $4k per year.  The SL will floor-out at about
$12k and stay there, if  the older SLs are any guide.
The GXP will eventually floor out in a  junkyard.
Your thoughts (because I respect your  opinions)?

____________________________________

It isn't all about money. Just decide which one will give you more
enjoyment. If you are tired of the MB and want a new toy, go for it - or wait a  year
or two and get a GSX when it comes off lease.

I am actually thinking of the same car as a potential replacement for my 88
Fiero (which I run with non-stock turbo engine). I am trying to figure out if
I  could get equivalent power to weight in a Solstice, starting with the
regular or  GSX. I'd need another 45 bhp on the GSX, or 130 on the regular. Seems
possible.  I have no idea how they are turboing the regular model with after
market kits to  high psi when the danged things are over 10:1 already....

Bill.