[Mgs] [MGS] MGB tie rod end removal

Phil Marcell mg1948 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 8 20:13:42 MDT 2007

I had a problem of getting mine off.  Guy overheard me discussing it &
volunteered his two cents.  Said he & his brother had been in car business
40 years.  Said you can't get it off hitting the stud end but hit  the part
it goes into several times until it comes loose.  It worked on the third
hit!

Phil