[Mgs] John Hed is TDY. Back in on Monday 6/18

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Fri Jun 8 18:48:03 MDT 2007

I thought I would just add to the pot by saying I am not out of the
office but in it - However, I shall not be replying to any emails
just out of spite.  I shall probably, well maybe, be in next week too
and I may answer emails then - but then I may not.  In case of
emergency try phoning my cell phone, the number of which I will not give out.

Does anyone really care a damn?