[Mgs] 175/65/14 Tires for MGB???

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Fri Jun 8 09:56:29 MDT 2007

The 185/70 - 14 is going to be a good fit on the Rostyle wheel. No
problem with rubbing and it was stock fitment on the Limited Edition
cars.

The Rostyle wheel is 5" wide which is within spec. for a 185/70.

I don't recommend using 185/70 -14 tires on stock 4.5" wire wheels as
they tend to roll around more than the alternate 175 or 165 series
tires.

175/65 -14" tires are going to be really small and will cause havoc with
your highway cruising, I recommend against using them.

Kelvin Dodd

On