[Mgs] options for lowering 74.5 mgb?

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Mon Jul 30 11:14:52 MDT 2007

Eric:

Good luck on the insurance issue. Sounds like a real PITA.

I put together a set of parts to lower a rubber bumper car. It drops the
car down approximately 1" and stiffens the front suspension a bit so
cornering is flatter even without sway bars.

We installed the set up on an employees '76 MGB and were very happy with
the result.

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=34772

Kelvin Dodd