[Mgs] Saturday projects

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 09:09:45 MDT 2007

So what sort of replies do you get from the Ferrari list, Rick?

- "I'll be taking Muffy to the dog groomers, then having lunch at the
   Country Club, then get to bed early because of the polo match
   on Sunday."

- "Need to supervise the pool boy's cleaning today, he was looking at
   my wife a bit too much last time!"

- "I'll be hitting Rodeo Drive for some view-time in the Enzo my Daddy
   bought me, then wrapping it around a telephone pole by driving it way
   beyond my meager abilities...."

All if fun, of course!!

      Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - <cough cough> What's that smoke? <cough cough>
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
  '04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328
  http://dans65b.blogspot.com/