[Mgs] hood insulation

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Fri Jul 27 11:25:18 MDT 2007

Getting the hood re-aligned can be a problem after you remove it. It is
not a big problem but it can be time consuming to get it centered so
that it looks correct and opens/shuts easily. Someone suggested, maybe
on this list, to drill two separate 1/8" holes into each bracket. The
idea being that you can then center those holes using pins or small
screws to get a perfect match to the alignment and then bolt the
brackets back on. I hope this makes sense but if you look at the area
where you remove the bolts holding the hood on you should see what I
mean. I haven't done it yet but will next time I have to remove the
hood.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B