[Mgs] Rebuilding Jaeger Oil/Temp Dual Gauge

Robert J. Guinness guinness at stclegal.com
Fri Jul 27 10:37:47 MDT 2007

I need to rebuild a Jaeger Oil/Water Dual Gauge for my MGA.  I have
reviewed Barney Gaylord's web page on fixing the temperature capillary.
However, I can't find any info on cosmetic restoration to the dial face
or hands, or how to get to the inside guts. Does anyone sell the dial
faces for these (or any) MGA gauges?  I am a visual person, so it you
know of any resources out there that I can use to educate me on how to
proceed, I would appreciate it.  Thanks.
--
Robert Guinness