[Mgs] Lets see if I can post here

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 26 18:06:56 MDT 2007

Excuse me?

Isn't that exactly what I want to do, when I reply to a list posting?

If I wanted to just reply to the sender privately, that is easy enough to
do. But the default reply to a mailing list should be the maiing list... It
only makes sense, and it is more convenient.

Maybe you have different ideas, but that is how I think it should work.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149