[Mgs] A change to my SL500 - NMGC, NFC

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Tue Jul 24 12:18:16 MDT 2007

Rick:

A good example.

On my TR8 since 205/60 13" tires are almost impossible to get anymore,
the hot ticket is to move to 15" wheels and the 205/50 15" tire.

The MGB doesn't have as much of a problem as it was just at the
beginning the movement to smaller and smaller wheel sizes. During the
70s the 13" wheel became really popular, then times and tire technology
changed and we are getting bigger and bigger. We are now up to the
original MG TC wheel diameter.       : )

Kelvin Dodd