[Mgs] MGB likes to lay a patch

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 23 12:30:13 MDT 2007

Now that's definitely a different situation: disc brakes, and weird <g>
Citroen hydraulic fluid.

Drum brakes are designed so that the rotation of the drum causes the shoes
to tighten up, so they are predisposed to being "grabby". Discs rely purely
on line pressure and friction, so I can see how oil might just make them
slippery.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149