[Mgs] Side Curtain Storage Bag

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sun Jul 22 23:42:25 MDT 2007

I could not find it on Barney's site (I'm probably going blind in my old
age) but I might refer you to Anders Clausager's, /Original MGA/, page
45.  I'm afraid I have the later style envelope (bottom in picture) as I
have been unable to find the early type with the "ears" for the upper
Lift-the-Dot fasteners.  As far as I have been able to determine, the
envelope (storage bag) is stapled to the underside of the cockpit rail.

Regards,
Dave Woerpel
MGA 1500 #62403