[Mgs] MGB rubber

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 22 20:38:55 MDT 2007

there's a company called MacGregor out of canada that provides first class rubber products.  its a small shop and imho think they make an excellent product.  i bought their "rubber in a box" kit which had most of the mg rubber and thought i really got my money's worth.

  905-627-4006
  mjmbritish at execulink.com
www.macgregorukcarparts.com

  nfi

dannyvarnado <dannyvarnado at cox.net> wrote:
  A while back someone on the list was complaining about the quality, or lack
there of, of rubber parts sold by MOSS Motors. Has the quality improved, or
was it ever a problem at all? I will be ordering all rubber (glass,
windscreen, doors, boot, etc.) and would like to get quality parts the first
time.
Any comments?
Danny V.
'58 MGA daily driver