[Mgs] A change to my SL500 - NMGC, NFC

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 22 14:19:17 MDT 2007

Well, since you asked...

Those are 19" wheels? It's funny how the tires look too small for the
wheelwells, like they need another inch of sidewall. Reminds me of a Fox
platform Mustang -- they always looked like the wheels were too small (or,
conversely, the wheel cutouts were too big).

I just never like seeing inner fender well all the way around the tire. Like
on a rubber bumper B, unfortunately.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149