[Mgs] naming cars (was MGB likes to lay a patch)

Dereck C derex39 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 14:18:20 MDT 2007

My 70B has recently been named "The Mistress".  She's been hiding in a
storage garage for a couple of years now until recently.  She recently left
the hiding spot and is in full view in our carport.  So everytime the wife
comes home she gets a full view of her.  Years ago, prior to storage, "The
Mistress" took up alot of my time.  Can you believe it?  Funny thing is that
the MGB actually started our relationship.  I was rebuilding her in my
garage and my neighbor, now my wife, came over to "help" me and "learn" a
little about cars.  Later that night was our first date.  Funny thing she
doesn't do that anymore!?  ;)

Dereck
70 B "The Mistress" needs a new master cylinder and the fuel pump points
freed up to be on the road again.