[Mgs] naming cars

Eric Houkal erictw1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 22 09:19:27 MDT 2007

Ah, you've noticed that too- I keep waiting for her toadd "stupid" to the remark. She also seems to get more exasperated the more often you defy her orders.

dave houser <mgs4dave at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
  Haven't named our MG's but call our Garmin GPS "Moana". Whenever we
don't follow her directions, she says "ReCALCulating" in a really
exasperated tone.
Dave Houser

erictw1 at sbcglobal.net

Edit your replies