[Mgs] naming cars (was MGB likes to lay a patch)

WSpohn4 at aol.com WSpohn4 at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 17:13:23 MDT 2007

In a message dated 21/07/2007 4:10:08 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
MGMagnette at aol.com writes:

I've  never named a car!   We've had this MGB for 16 years... no   name.
I've
had the '59 Magnette for 12 years... no name.   Surely  there are others like
me??

Frankly I think there is a screw loose with people that have to pretend  that
inanimate objects have human qualities.  Pets, well OK (hardly  inanimate),
but pieces of metal - give me a break (brake?)

Bill