[Mgs] 64 Brake Master

The Roxter rocknatural at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 15:45:05 MDT 2007

My Victor is MGB-based. The Brake master cylinder is the one with the
big round plastic tub that leans forward. I took the spare to a brake
shop months ago to have it redone. Yesterday they called and said they
didn't know how to take it apart and they're sending it back. I'm a
pretty good mechanic, especially on British cars, but I have never had
one of these apart before. Is there some sort of secret to disassembly
on these? I have a manual somewhere, but it will take some looking to
find it. Usually the only thing I use a manual for is torque values,
since I'm pretty good at puzzles, but thought I should ask here before
starting to work on it.

Also, if you know of a website with instructions and/or illustrations, please let me know.

-The Roxter