[Mgs] Plus sized wheels for B

Blair J. Weiss blair at ifd.mv.com
Sat Jul 21 10:49:53 MDT 2007

I am polling the list to see what people are using for 15" wheels. I am
about to finish a restoration of a 78 B. The wheels are in such rough shape,
I would rather just put some aluminum wheels on. I did some measuring and I
am fairly confident I can go 1" wider, as long as the 1" goes inboard... So
ideally I am looking for 15 X 6 wheels, the local rim place says no problem
except for the bolt circle... 4X110mm? not a popular size, but I seem to
remember people fitting datsun 240Z wheels and saab 900 wheels. From the
cross reference book I saw, the 240Z wheels are 114mm BC.

Any hints?

Blair