[Mgs] MGB likes to lay a patch

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 10:24:05 MDT 2007

A leaking wheel cylinder or rear axle seal jumps to mind, as does the brake
shoes incorrectly installed on the passenger side.
If it were my car I would take the passenger's side drum off to check for
brake fluid or rear axle fluid.  If that is OK, then remove the driver's
side and compare how the two sides are installed.  Are the springs and shoes
oriented the same and routed the same on both sides?
Good luck
Rick