[Mgs] TD armrest plans

Monte/Jane Morris montejane at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:34:20 MDT 2007

No, but I made and oak and leather armrest/storage bin (also with a built in
cell phone holder beneath the ashtray) between the seats and under the
radio in our 67B. I also made an oak two-cup holder for our 79B that fits
beneath the radio on the console. Both were pretty easy and very functional.
So, I'm sure you can design and  build one yourself.
Monte