[Mgs] TD question

Peter Ryner pryner at verizon.net
Mon Jul 16 06:04:16 MDT 2007

Mike,
Sounds like bad motor and or trans mounts to me.  When you take off, the
engine will shift causing the rubbing and also shift when you let off the
gas causing the steering problem.  I'd check them all.  Of course the other
thing to check is your u-joints but you didn't complain of any knocking
noise the normal sound of u-joints going.
Pete