[Mgs] parts supplier info

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 09:56:56 MDT 2007

cyberemp at comcast.net wrote: thanks
I understand, everyone will have their own opinion.
I'm really looking for places to avoid. I think it was "the roadster factory" that got bad postings here. (Disclaimer. My memory might be wrong, i don't want to put out bad press about a co. that doesn't deserve it This is not an opinion, expressed or implied about the above named entity. Just a hazy recollection of a rumor of an innuendo of a whisper in the dark as a freight trail went by).
Etc etc etc.
Eric, I think it was probably The Proper MG that you're thinking of. They went out of business for a while, after taking people's money and never delivering the parts. The supposedly are back in business under 'new management' but I wouldn't trust them. I had ordered from them in the past with mixed results.

AFAIK, The Rpadster Factory is legit and okay, although I have no ersonal experience with them.

      Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - <cough cough> What's that smoke? <cough cough>
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
  '04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328
  http://dans65b.blogspot.com/