[Mgs] parts supplier info

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 13 13:26:33 MDT 2007

O'Connor's is a Moss outlet, so you get the Moss price, including sale
prices. But they also offer service, so they can help you out with problems.
I call them for advice from time to time, when I'm stumped; and they are
pretty much the only people I have let work on my car. But service does not
come cheap in the Bay Area, as you well know.

They will ship to you direct, if you don't want to drive to Santa Clara. But
then, so will Moss, VB or LBCarCo.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149