[Mgs] 175/65/14 Tires for MGB???

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Thu Jul 12 19:37:35 MDT 2007

On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 06:08:24PM -0700, dannyvarnado wrote:
# Can anyone tell me if 15" X 6" wheels will work on an MGB?  I'm planning on
# running 195/60/15 tires.

In a word, yes.  I'm planning on running 15x7.

# Also, Is there a "proper technique" to roll the rear fender lip?

There are special tools for rolling fenderlips. Alternatively you
could make a couple of strategic slices in the lips at bends, and use
vicegrips with rags to protect the paint.

# Tks,
# Danny V
# '76 MGB V-6 project
#