[Mgs] New Harness has arrived

Steve temporarilyoffline at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 11:22:36 MDT 2007

Just my random thought on how I would approach this.

1.  Disco Battery
2.  Your original wiring harness is shot, so cut the wires (making sure you
know which side you are on before cutting).
3.  Run your new harness end to end still not touching any plugs.

Now, remove one plug at a time and plug the new wire of the right color in
as you go along.  I don't see how you could go wrong like this - and not
know it by having an extra connector dangling and a cut wire hanging around.

-= Steve