[Mgs] Car ID help - this time /w links

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Fri Aug 31 11:34:26 MDT 2007

This looks like a Fiat 500 or the Steyr variant (Austrian made under
license).
500 CC engine in the rear - kind of cult car under the classics in Europe.
The model exsists 50 years now - first appearance in 1957.
Sold in millions.
These funny cars even were raced in the sixties.
There also were Abarth versions (sports models).

It even might be a Polish flavour of the Fiat 500.

Funny enough Fiat released a new retro style Fiat 500 a few weeks ago.
It has been sold out for month immediately.

Hope this has helped.

Cheers,

Hans

71 BGT