[Mgs] Turn Indicator no worky

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Fri Aug 31 09:20:23 MDT 2007

Paul,

.  I used a 1970 shell which came with obviously a 1970 steering
column although I am not sure how to confirm this.  I put in a 77-80
dash .  The turn indicator did not work and I assumed this was
because I had dropped parts out of the switch when cleaning it (big
mistake!).   So I have fitted a new one together with a wiper stalk
because I broke the stalk off accidentally.  As I said before my turn
thingy does not self cancel and judging from your comments I do not
have the correct part for my column as I ordered for a 77-80 but I
only replaced the dash NOT the column.  So looks like I need an
141-810 part instead of the 141-850 I bought.  I do hope that they
are not fussy about the connections !!???  When I get the new part I
will jack up the front so I can get the thing set up correctly.  Now
to search eBay for a 141-810 (Moss number)