[Mgs] Vintage Radio Repair

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 13:06:27 MDT 2007

In the past, this list, or the yahoo one, have talked about companies
that will put modern guts
into a vintage radio.  I don't know how they get it to work (like tuning
FM or XM when you have
only an AM faceplate) but that may be an option.

I googled "vintage car radio" and came up with

http://radiosforoldcars.com

no affiliation or experience.  There were many others.