[Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries [gone way OT -- floating tanks]

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Tue Aug 28 13:53:54 MDT 2007

I believe that the "sinkings" of these tanks was far far lower at all
other beaches.  I believe Gold had one down out of twenty
four.   Everyone had the same weather which tends to support the
statement that they were launched far too far out because the
delivery vessels were a little frightened!!!   Shades of old "Yellow Stain".