[Mgs] Home-Built Flywheel Holder

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Tue Aug 28 10:57:32 MDT 2007

Good job of improvising Dan.

PITA job. I've got to do some digging for part numbers. Rocket makes a
flywheel bolt for a Chrysler application that has a slightly taller head
making them less prone to rounding.

This is one of the areas where an air impact wrench makes all the
difference.

Kelvin Dodd

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c30/ddibiase/1976%20MGB%20Engine%20Wor
k/