[Mgs] Eudora 6.1

James F Juhas james.f.juhas at snet.net
Mon Aug 27 11:57:15 MDT 2007

I'm not sure how to reliably do that, but consider the opposite: filter
desired stuff "in" to a select folder by creating filters to let the
acceptable stuff pass through.  I do that with Eudora as well as
Mozilla/Thunderbird.  More tolerant to errors in setting the parameters;
questionable mail stays up in the inbox so I can deal with it later.