[Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries

WSpohn4 at aol.com WSpohn4 at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 11:49:47 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/27/2007 10:21:24 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
doddk at mossmotors.com writes:

Actually  I looked into the possibility of offering the Ginetta kit as
the ultimate  Miata bolt on accessory. One part number turns your Mazda
Miata into a real  British Car.

____________________________________

VERY light - no doors or anything - as basic as you can get and still be a
car, but with better aerodynamics and weather protection than the raft of
Lo-cost style options out there. I like it!

I raced against a couple of Ginetta G4s and lightness counts for a  lot!  One
had a 1500 and one had a Cosworth 1000 and both howled!

Now if we could take this kit and add some power - a nice turbo Ecotech
engine perhaps - do you think 1300 lbs. and 260 BHP - hmm - 5 lbs. per  horsepower.

Gee, a new Corvette ZO6 with 505 BHP has....ah yes - 6.2 lb/BHP.....

Double hmmmm.....

Bill