[Mgs] Bumper Conversion

James Kleemeyer jkk at adams.net
Fri Aug 24 20:30:25 MDT 2007

Just from holding up the guards to the bumpers I have ('68, '70, '74) the
cross section of the bumpers looks pretty close to the same to me, at least
close enough that the filler strips would take up any difference. Of course,
I'm assuming the rear bumper on the '74 is original since it still has the
Sabrina guards and the unique one piece bracket. 'Course, I've been wrong
before!

BTW, why are there two different rubber buffer  guards? Is there a
difference in years, or what?

Jim