[Mgs] Pliers from Sears

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 23 16:38:23 MDT 2007

Aha!!

I wondered just the other day what ever happened to Rocky (I was listening
to a JJ Cale/Eric Clapton CD).  Now I know.  I should have known when he
referred to the Victor yesterday.

Hello, Rocky.

Larry Daniels

79 MGB LE
60 Bugeye
67 Austin A60 Pickup (Ute)

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."