[Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 23 15:50:49 MDT 2007

People seem to have a misapprehension about the Prius. Just because it is
economical does not mean it is underpowered. My understanding its that it
has the capability to kick in the electric motor for a "turbo boost" at full
throttle. Considering that either power source by itself is enough to
accelerate it at a moderate rate, both together should be more than
adequate.

I suspect one factor is that the sort of persons who are inclined to buy a
Prius are not inclined to "burn up the road"... In other words, they drive
like grannies... (exceptions noted)

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149