[Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 23 10:35:49 MDT 2007

Fine while the two batteries exhibit exactly the same characteristics.  When
one or other starts departing from that one will always discharge slightly
into the other.  Two 12v are nearly double the cost of two 6v from the same
source.  Hardly surprising, really, when they have double the contents.

And does anybody have real evidence that the 6v batteries are made with 50s
technology and haven't moved on like the 12v have?  They may be, but there
is absolutely no reason for it.  Given the small cost difference between two
sixes and one 12 I would say they made the same.