[Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Thu Aug 23 10:28:32 MDT 2007

Then all is well in the t-s-c in my part of the universe with my 1959
MGA 1500 with twin 6v batteries, 48 spoke wire wheels, and Dunlop Gold
Seals, which are a blast in controlled oversteer situations and I don't
break spokes.

Now if I could only get the T.A.R.D.I.S. running.  I must perform some
"percussive maintenance".

Dave
Burlington WI