[Mgs] What top frames fit the 74.5 mgb?

cyberemp at comcast.net cyberemp at comcast.net
Sun Aug 19 19:35:45 MDT 2007

Hello.
My ongoing fixnsell 74.5 mgb has not top frame, or top. I'm trying to figure out
what tops and frames will fit the car.
Moss cat. says part # 406-280 19485 to 219,00. around the 1970 year. I'd rather
not buy a new frame for the car anyway, so I'm wondering if there's a difference
between years, and thus, is it possible to buy a frame that won't fit?
   I have a stow away top and new hood for my 70 MGB, and a foldup frame needing
some repairs for the 71 mgb, that needs a new top, too. Anyone know the answer:
what top frames fit the 74.5 mgb?
Thank you all!
Eric.--

.