[Mgs] She's alive! Almost.

joseph cianciotti jmc987 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 19 19:00:13 MDT 2007

Thanks all,

I jumped the wires and it's the switch (it's the kind that's
connected to the hydraulics). I'll order a new one tomorrow. Drove
the car today, sans brake lights, on mostly neighborhood roads, and
it's a blast to be back in the driver's seat. Once the switch is
installed, I'll get the car inspected and be completely legal, just
in time for fall.

Joseph
67 MGB Roadster