[Mgs] Postings

WJHS1960 WJHS1960 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 17 09:07:19 MDT 2007

<<Has the list been reconfigured so that we do not receive our own postings
any
longer? >>

As I run several Lists from my site with the same program as Mark, I'll try to
answer a few of the questions you gents are asking<G>!!

First, for above (Frank):  Maybe yes and maybe no.  LOL

All of you should visit YOUR registration page.  The address is at the bottom
of EVERY List post.

There IS an option for the answer to that exact question.

Second(Paul)

<<However I'm not getting them back for all of them, and neither am
I seeing any responses to them either, which makes me think *no-one* is
getting them.>>

I strongly suspect the reason is that this list (just like Healeys) is set to
a max size of message to 3000 bytes.  The Healeys List is begging for larger
but I know not if that has been changed.

>From MailMan as Mark has set-up (FWIW & FTI):

In particular, you can use the Web site to have your password sent to
your delivery address.