[Mgs] ads on the list

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Wed Aug 15 14:24:29 MDT 2007

Funny you should mention this. I have received three of these today and
was wondering why. A check of the email header indicates they are not
from the list. At least not directly. But our email addresses may very
well have been harvested from it.

I don't mind these emails outside of the list but there should be a
provision at the bottom to be removed from future mailings.

I didn't get the MG TC one but did get a 72B, priced in euros although
it appears to be a Colorado car with Colorado plates.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B