[Mgs] trunk lid

Paul Root ptrmgb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 08:54:38 MDT 2007

It does move it, and these pieces come from the old lid, and worked
fine.  So I'm thinking it's the distortion.

Good idea on the washers, I'll give it a go.

I did put in a new seal, but when I first hit this problem, I pulled it
and put the old one back on. Didn't change things.

I was thinking that the latches lever arm or the locks semi-circular
mating surface could be worn enough to cause problems.
I wonder if I could put some washers in that to move it down. No, it
just sits in the frame.

Paul.