[Mgs] Rusty wire wheels.

cyberemp at comcast.net cyberemp at comcast.net
Mon Aug 13 05:34:47 MDT 2007

Hi paul
You may have a point. it is $400.00 + per wheel for painted wheels.
I don't want to rechrome. just strip them and paint them silver. Hubs are worn, too. They cost a lot, last time I checked.
So it's a matter of costing out parts and seeing what works best. I don't know how the metal would be affected by chrome removal, rust. Safty fast, of course.
Eric

From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk>