[Mgs] MGA Dual Gauge Needles

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 10:22:54 MDT 2007

"Robert J. Guinness" <guinness at stclegal.com> wrote: Every home mechanic's worst nightmare.  I am restoring my MGA dual
oil/water gauge.  I  painted the needles and left them in the kitchen on
a paper towel to dry while the spouse was out.  When I came back, I
discovered that she had thrown the paper towels and needles away in a
cleaning binge that included the refrigerator's contents.  Picking
through the trash didn't find them.  Does anyone have an extra needle or
two lying around that they are willing to sell?  I assume there is no
commercial source for them.
--
Robert, how about contacting some of the gauge rebuilders like Nisonger or Mo-Ma?

      Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - <cough cough> What's that smoke? <cough cough>
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
  '04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328
  http://dans65b.blogspot.com/