[Mgs] Overdrive oil

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 8 17:38:56 MDT 2007

Engine oil. Most people will tell you 20w50. I am using 30wt in that same
transmission, on the theory that multigrade is irrelevant to a transmission,
and breaks down faster (how often do you change your transmission oil?). It
probably really doesn't matter so long as you don't use synthetic, and you
don't use 80/90 wt gear oil.

But this question seems to have religious overtones, so I am preparing for
flames...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149