[Mgs] Death Trap

Frank frankk at intap.net
Wed Aug 8 05:00:03 MDT 2007

There are times when I try to vote but I can't decipher that darn jumble of
words you are supposed to copy. Happened again just now. If the intent is to
frustrate hackers and programmers it sure works but it also frustrates those
of us who keep deleting cookies so we can cast multiple votes!
Frank Krajewski