[Mgs] Need info on original 1968-71 MGB fog lamp switch

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Mon Aug 6 17:51:09 MDT 2007

I think I have answered my own question. I'd appreciate verification if
possible.

The switch appears to work in the same manner as the headlight.

Position one (top depressed) no lamps

Position two (neutral center) the fog lamp is connected to the side lamp
circuit (this can be changed to the headlamp low beam circuit where
required by law)

Position three (bottom depressed) the fog lamp is still connected to the
side lamp circuit, the spot lamp is connected to the high beam circuit.

I still think the fog lamp logo points to the right.

Please inform me if anyone knows otherwise.

Thanks

Kelvin.